Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I Enjoy

A to Z Badge 2012 (1)

I enjoy tearing paper.  It’s so much easier for me to tear than to measure, because I can never get it right when I try to measure exactly.  Maybe I’m too much of a perfectionist.  When I tear paper, my mistakes look like they were done on purpose.

This was the first altered clipboard I made using an old Barbie pattern for my theme.

100_8172

I enjoy the chippy/shabby look—and old windows!  This window already had the perfectly skinned-up look.  I rubbed diluted brown, gold and red acrylic paint onto decorative vellum paper and inserted them behind the panes.

100_8906

I enjoy playing with blocks!  I found these at Good*will.  The only thing I remember about them before was that they were UGly.  But scrapbook paper covers a multitude of ugly, I say!

100_8906 100_8909

There is so much more I could tell you that I enjoy, but I’ll save it for another time!

God bless,

Brenda

I’m also participating in the A-Z Challenge here.

4 comments:

  1. You do the neatest things!!! Wish you lived near by, I'd be asking you for H-E-L-P!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cubes! and cute clipboard!
    i enjoy ripping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the window. You are just full of artsy crafty stuff. I love doing crafts, just have not done anything in awhile. I will get started again one of these days!
    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Thanks for taking the time to say it!